Another Friday, another "fix-it day"! Now you'll see:
- Improved Tumblr support – images, audio, and most videos from your Tumblr feed will now automatically show up in your FriendFeed
- Links to a user's comments and likes by clicking on the stats in their mini-profile (which appear when you hover over a user's name)
- A Custom RSS/Atom feed service. You can still import any RSS/Atom feed by adding it as a "Blog", but this new option gives you a couple of additional customizations. This works particularly well if you want to import a feed from a bookmarking or microblogging service, since you can post each entry as a message (with no link) or pull in a description, which gets posted as the entry's first comment.
And in case you haven't seen our "Add services" page lately, check it out. We've just increased it by 22.92%. In other words, we've just added 11 new services!
- Ameba - add to my feed
- Baidu (百度空间) - add to my feed
- Custom RSS/Atom - add to my feed
- Dailymotion - add to my feed
- Fotolog - add to my feed
- hatena (はてな) - add to my feed
- LiveJournal - add to my feed
- menéame - add to my feed
- Photobucket - add to my feed
- Skyrock - add to my feed
- Smotri.com - add to my feed